A toner made from the most extraordinary yellow flowers. It was selected as the best extracted yellow flower which
Quality Herbal Products Award (Premium Herbal Products) for the year 2021
This yellow flower extract was invented by a Thai doctor, Prof. Dr. Pornngam Dechkriengkraikul. In 2012, she discovered 3 types of flower extracts, namely cassia fistula or Ratchaphruek, calendular and cassia siamea, which have properties that can heal wounds, reduce inflammation, and fight free radicals. Tighten pores, adjust skin condition and can reduce acne naturally. When combined with Mulberry Extract, it greatly increases white and clear skin on your face .
To continue reading, (click below yellow bar)
Size : 50 ml.
Registration receipt number Storage : 12-1-6300042728
Water, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cassia Fistula Flower Extract, Cassia Siamea Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance
• Paraben free.
• Use natural preservatives.
• Does not cause allergic reactions and irritation
How to apply toner correctly
Use a cotton pad moistened with toner and gently wipe over the face and neck, except the eye area after washing your face every morning and evening. (Time of use is about 1-2 months)
1. After washing your face with cleansing foam. Use a clean cloth to gently wipe. But do not let your face dry completely. Leave about 20% water on the face.
2. Choose cotton pads instead of cotton balls. Because it cleans better, is convenient to use and the cotton does not stick on the surface.
3. Drop toner on a cotton pad to soak it. About the size of a ten baht coin.
4. Place the toner-dropped cotton pad between the index finger and middle finger, gently pinch the tip of the pad.
5. Use a cotton pad to wipe your face gently, by wiping from the bottom up to open pores. This will help to clean deeply.
6. Wipe the toner half of the face. For th